KeyLargoBlog

Key Largo, some politics and such.

Name:
Location: Key Largo, Florida, United States

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Hurricanes Suck !!

I just got home from work a little while ago, had to start all over with the huricane preps. Hurricanes are one of those "things" you deal with when you live in paradise. I guess there is a price for everything.

  • The water is almost all gone off the shelves already.
  • The gas lines are already long here in Key Largo.
  • The North bound traffic is very very thick. ( I don't blame them)
  • I really do not care to see what kind of damage a 145 mph + wind can do to me.
  • They stop selling beer when a warning is posted. (wtf)
  • I need to fill my coolers with ice. (work, i'd rather be fishing)
  • <>Shutters. (suck)
  • Tree Pruning
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I wish I had a generator. !!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home