KeyLargoBlog

Key Largo, some politics and such.

Name:
Location: Key Largo, Florida, United States

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Keys livin

Well, I have decided to take down some shutters because it is too dark in the house and I feel like a cave dweller. I have tomorrow off so I will take the ones down that are easy to get to. I will not move them far from there current positions, just off the windows.

I had to chop up some trees today so they could be picked up by the waste guys. Speaking of which, why is it that we have to chop them up to 4' pieces or smaller and bundle them. WTF, don't we pay enough per year for garbage removal ?? Especially after a topical storm or hurricane, when you know there will be a lot of vegetative waste, you would think that we could get a break. OK enough whining on that issue.

I am not sure how this trackback shit works but I like this guy. He cracks me up, very course. But here are some random thoughts from acidman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home