KeyLargoBlog

Key Largo, some politics and such.

Name:
Location: Key Largo, Florida, United States

Monday, September 06, 2004

frances

Well first of all I really want to say that this is my first post and thanks to blogspot for allowing me here.
Frances was a big and long lasting blow and appears to have caused a lot of damage but not as bad as Charley was 2 weeks ago. I went to the Crib this morning on the way home from work to get a birdseye view of the bay and noticed lots of wind and whipped up seas with water close to the top of the dock. Got home around 0900 and went to bed, but I was awakened around 1400 from shutters vibrating due to some serious wind. I tried the TV but the sattellite was out which sux. I decided to go to the friends house in Florida City and noticed that Gilberts had about a foot of water in the parking lot. I hope that they did not get too much damage. I did get a few nice gusts of wind on my trip to work, and I think they were more powerful on Sunday than they were on Saturday and it made me think that I do not want to see a 145 sustained wind ... ever.

OK, that is my post so far, I wanted to put somthing down. Now I will publish this and see what it looks like. ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home