KeyLargoBlog

Key Largo, some politics and such.

Name:
Location: Key Largo, Florida, United States

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Kerry aids and abets Viet Cong

I just got handed a story the World Net Daily ran today about new documents unearthed that show that Kerry was pushing the North Vietnamese agenda. If the documents are proven to be accurate and not forgeries, I think it could kill Mr. Kerry's chnces of ever becoming president of the United States. The whole story can be read here. Read it !!

I immediately jumped on the net to check to see if Drudgehad gotten a hold of it yet and was running it but found nothing. I decided to hit a few of the better bloggers and found some connections at Michelle Malkins site. She has some other links that I will also place for further tracking of of this potentially hot Kerry destroying story. Look herefor more info and lots of links.And wizbang. And hereand hereand trywizbang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home