KeyLargoBlog

Key Largo, some politics and such.

Name:
Location: Key Largo, Florida, United States

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Steyn's opinion of Kerry

Thanks to the instapundit for pointing me to this scathing, scathing editorial on a recent sKerry rant and his insults to another friend.

My 2 cents worth on this.

By watching Kerry during his anitcs before the senate foreign relations I don't find his latest remarks about Mr. Allawi that unusual. It appears that Kerry will do anything, say anything or perform anything to get himself elected. John Kerry sold his fellow soldiers and his country down the road 35 years ago and it seems as if he has not changed a bit. It appears that he almost wants the war to fail and for bad news to continue so that he can use that information against Bush. I personally find it very similar to the tactics he used in the past. Shameful. I also agree with IBD, that he is unfit to serve. I hope the message gets out because the thought of him as president, is just well ... sKerry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home