KeyLargoBlog

Key Largo, some politics and such.

Name:
Location: Key Largo, Florida, United States

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Are you a libertarian

Some time ago I told someone I was going to put up a few links to political questionaires so people could take them and see how they score and maybe discover their true political identity. I have taken all the ones posted below and found myself amongst the rank and file libertarians. As far as political parties go, not a bad thing. I mean I could be in the "stronger at home - respected around the world crowd", OMG. Didnt he just flip off Allawi .. never mind.. different subject.


Try a few on yourself and decide.

  • A quick and easy political party determination test is here
  • Libertarian Purity test can be found here
  • And this one is kind of cool, it has a neat little graphic that "places you somewhere in the country" where you might agree with your neighbors more.

Go ahead and answer truthfully, you may find out your true self.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home